- Self-motivated, innovative with excellent problem-solving & communication skills.
- Passionate about technological advancement, financial markets, cryptocurrency and quantitative trading in particular.
- Responsible for maintaining strategy modules, risk control modules, idea generation and back testing of new strategies.
- Fast growing quantitative trading firm with offices in Hong Kong, Shenzhen and San Francisco.
- A fast-paced, flat structure, dynamic and collaborative team environment.
- Work with traders and software engineers to develop trading strategies through data analysis and modelling.
- Perform research to identify new trading opportunities.
- Create risk-management framework for implementing the strategy and proposing a systematic method for increasing or decreasing portfolio risk.
- Develop, test, and monitor trading strategies to improve the trading architecture and the signals used to evaluate trade ideas.
- Degree holder or above in Financial Engineering, Mathematics or Statistics.
- Exceptional quantitative, logical reasoning, problem-solving, analytical skills and programming skills to build profitable trading strategies.
- Innovative and analytical thinkers with strong communication and problem solving skills.
- Able to demonstrate proficiency with the numerical and statistical tools needed to develop robust signals from market data.
- Ability to successfully tackle complex research projects.
- A strong interest in finance in general, and in quantitative trading, financial markets and cryptocurrencies in particular.
- Fluency in Mandarin is a must.
- Enthusiastic about taking a hands-on approach and collaborating with top technical talent.
- Self-motivated, ability to work well in teams and is open to new challenges.
- Self-directed and be able to work productively under minimal supervision.
- Excellent critical thinking, detail-oriented and prudent.
- Flexible & can multi-task.
- Passionate in Trading & Financial Markets.
Excellent opportunity and exposures:
- Will be surrounded by high calibre team members who are eager to solve difficult challenges.
- Opportunity to work with the state-of-the-art machine learning, sophisticated quantitative research and best-in-class technology.
- Competitive package including performance-driven bonus.