- Self-motivated, innovative, excellent problem-solving skills & communicative
- Passionate in financial markets & technological advancement
- Must already have Singapore working permit (Client can’t assist on applying working visa)
- A fast growing quantitative trading firm headquartered in London is expanding its Asia Hub in Singapore
- A fast-paced, flat structure, dynamic and collaborative team environment
- Provide first and second-level IT support
- Provide Windows and Linux desktop support
- Configure, deploy, update and fix Windows/ Linux-based servers for hardware and software failures
- Monitor the health of servers, including performing backup restores, software installations, and upgrades
- Potential datacentre and facilities liaison work would be required
- Will have good exposure towards more complex trading system requirement
- Will have opportunities to travel in the region in future
- Good knowledge Window & Linux OS configuration, server software, library management, optimization, and installation of modules/drivers
- Hardware & Software Installation and Troubleshoot
- Able to support Email Services (across all platforms), Network Connectivity and remote Access VPN
- Basic level of scripting languages such as shell, bash, python, etc.
- Good knowledge about provisioning on operating HyperV or VMWare
- Maintaining and administrations of servers in different site locations virtually
- Self-directed and be able to work productively under minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills and team spirit
- Flexible & multi-tasking & Humble
- Innovative & strives for continuous technological advancement
- Passionate in Trading & Financial Markets
Excellent opportunity and exposures:
- Will be surrounded by high calibre international team members who are eager to solve difficult challenges.
- Will be given lots of responsibilities since Day 1.
- Competitive package including performance-driven bonus.