- A People & Culture leader with a strong interest in the next generation technology, experienced in Regional HR Talent Acquisition and People management, HR Vision and Company Values Development and Championship, 020 Employer Brand building, Leadership & Professional Development & Coaching, People Data Analytics & Internal Communications.
- Proven track record in leading HR function in Hong Kong and at the Regional level.
- 10+ years working experience for both conglomerates and Start-ups & with 3+ years overall HR team management experience.
- A great relationship builder who is business savvy, strategic, influential and yet hands on, self- driven, entrepreneurial, dynamic, forward thinking & a natural team leader and also a team player.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills and is able to develop engaging and human- centered HR programs and policy for driving business growth.
- High proficiency in English & Cantonese is a must. Mandarin speaking is advantageous.
- Exceptional candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Manager, People & Culture
- A fast-growing Hong Kong based Technology Services firm
- Start-up culture with strong orientation to innovative, forward thinking, “fail fast & learn quickly” agile approach.
- Open and flat culture, performance driven that offers exposure and career advancement in driving company & people success at both local and regional levels.
- Lead and project lead all People & Culture related initiatives
- Review the small People & Culture team mix and develop team members to meet the keen market competitions
- Develop and own strategic & business driven People & Culture programs and budget
- Spearhead all talent acquisition initiatives to meet both short-term and long-term talent sourcing needs in support of regional expansion
- Drive People & Culture initiatives through close partnership with the leadership team to ascertain company productivity and engagement
- Lead all learning & development initiatives coupling with the development of a coaching culture
- Responsible for all online & offline (020) communication channels, tools, contents and analytics to drive for a strong Employer Branding
- Build “win win” strategic relationships and partnership with community players, agencies for driving targeted employer branding building
- Measure and report performance of People & Culture campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Be part of the Management team to drive the company’s strategic, tactical and operational development
- Bachelor’s Degree holder in HRM or Psychology or relevant field
- Proven track record in leading HR function for technology firm in Hong Kong and at the Regional level.
- 10+ years working experience for both conglomerates and Start-ups & with 3+ years overall HR team management experience
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in People & Culture development
- Proven experience in creatively devising and leading People & Culture related policy and programs across regions that engage and motivate
- Sensitive to people dynamics and is familiar with the O2O communication tools
- High proficiency in English & Cantonese is a must. Mandarin speaking is advantageous
- Entrepreneurial, creative, self-motivated and passionate for personal/career growth
- Possess excellent business acumen, achievement-oriented, influential, friendly, communicative and flexible
- Motivated in people development, excels in teamwork and naturally adopts a fun and collaborative working style
- Strong experience and comfortable working with technologists and multi-cultural workforce
Excellent opportunity and exposures:
- Opportunity to work in a fast-growing next generation Technology firm
- Opportunity to be part of the management team and make a huge impact in shaping the firm’s business Direction and People & Culture Vision
- Opportunity to expand into the Asia Pacific region