- A People & Culture Professional with a strong interest in the next generation technology
- Experienced in Regional Compensation & Benefits Administration, Vendor Management and People Cost Analysis
- Interested in Talent Selection and Assessment, Employee Engagement or other People & Culture related initiatives
- Proven track record in administering Compensation & Benefits Administration function for Hong Kong and preferably also with the South East Asian Region
- 5+ years working experience for both international firms and Start-ups
- A great relationship builder who is people-oriented, detail-minded, influential, hands on, self- driven, dynamic, forward thinking & a strong team player.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in both English and Chinese
- Exceptional candidates with less experience will be considered as Senior Officer, People & Culture
- Immediately available is highly appreciated
- A fast-growing Hong Kong based Technology Services firm
- Start-up culture with strong orientation to innovative, forward thinking, “fail fast & learn quickly” agile approach.
- Open and flat culture, performance driven that offers exposure and career advancement in driving company & people success at both local and regional levels.
- Take lead for Regional Compensation and Benefits Administration and People Cost Analysis
- Be responsible for Talent Sourcing & Selection and Tracking at regional level
- Be a People & Culture Champion and assist in leading Employee Engagement related Programs
- Assist in learning & development initiatives coupling with the development of a coaching culture
- Coordinate and keep track of OKRs progress reporting
- Be an HR system and related tools Super User
- Be part of an international People & Culture team to drive for a Caring and Highly Engaging Employee Experience with a diversified workforce spread across the Asia Pacific region
- Bachelor’s Degree holder in HRM or Psychology or relevant field
- Proven track record in People and Culture function for Start-ups in Hong Kong and at the Regional level.
- 5+ years working experience for both conglomerates and Start-ups
- Up-to-date with the latest Compensation and Benefits Administration with Hong Kong and preferably with other South East Asia countries
- Sensitive to people dynamics and is familiar with the Microsoft Office especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong payroll vendor management experience
- High proficiency in English & Cantonese is a must. Mandarin speaking is advantageous
- People-centered, self-motivated and passionate for personal and team growth
- Detail-oriented, analytical and excels in teamwork and naturally adopts a fun and collaborative working style
- Possess good business acumen, achievement-oriented, influential, friendly, communicative and flexible
- Strong experience and comfortable working with technologists and a multi-cultural workforce
Excellent opportunity and exposures:
- Opportunity to work in a fast-growing next generation Technology firm
- Opportunity to be part of an international People & Culture team and make a huge impact in shaping the firm’s Caring, Innovative and High Performing vision