- Must be a “STAR” C++ Software Engineer in Linux environment.
- Self-motivated, innovative, excellent problem-solving skills & communicative.
- Passionate in financial markets & technological advancement.
- Good working experience in developing real-time low-latency applications preferred.
- Quant Trading Firms with a dynamic and flat structure.
- Encourages fast pace and collaborative team environment.
- Casual atmosphere with emphasis on innovation and continuous learning.
- Developing, implementing and maintaining quality, scalable and high-performing real time trading and analysis applications, from conception right through to delivery.
- Working closely with other Developers/Traders to improve trading systems for enhanced business results.
- Developing, testing and deploying trading applications.
Exploring and capturing requirements and constantly seeking opportunities for automation.
- Balancing the need for quick delivery with designing and building quality, scalable trading architecture that meets the short and long term needs of the business.
- Min. 2+ years of working experience in low-latency systems or high transaction environment. (Preferrably already with industry experience)
- Proven record of delivering high quality software in modern C++ 11/14 in Linux environment.
- Experience in distributed or highly concurrent systems is a plus.
- Interest in trading and financial markets is highly preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and desire to solve complicated problems programmatically.
- Excellent communication skills with proficiency in English.
- Top university degree holders in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or Technology field with high academic scores.
- Passionate in Trading & Financial Markets.
- Innovative & strives for continuous technological advancement.
- Self-directed and be able to work productively under minimal supervision.
- Excellent critical thinking, detail-oriented and prudent.
- Excellent communication skills and team spirit.
- Flexible & can multi-task.
Excellent opportunity and exposures:
- Will be surrounded by high calibre international team members who are eager to solve difficult challenges together.
- Excellent exposure for talented candidates outside banking and finance to learn how exchanges and trading works.
- Competitive package including performance-driven bonus.