- Ideal for a strategic and tactical Organizational Development leader (min. 5+ years’ regional OD experience) who embraces positivity and change for Innovation & Good by heart & practices
- Opportunity to drive and implement transformational “Learning & Development” initiatives, especially “Change Management” initiatives related to NEW global company mission
- Thrive in an international environment, embraces diversity, empowerment, creativity, collaboration and a can-do mindset
- Natural people connector, business savvy, culturally savvy, big picture thinking and enjoys working in a dynamic and continuously improving environment
- Exceptional communication & interpersonal skills and is able to develop engaging working relationships internal & external
- Excellent command in spoken and written English & Chinese (Cantonese)
- An international FMCG firm with over 50,000 professional talent and workforce spreading in 100+ global markets, which is driving for a bold leap of corporate mission to transform lives of millions of consumers worldwide.
- Open culture, forward looking, innovation & technology-oriented, performance driven, champion top employee experience (4.5 days work/week) & embraces diversity and empowerment
- Under global and regional guidelines/policies, drives and delivers strategic, tactical and operational deliverables of the Organizational Development Initiatives for the Hong Kong and Macau region
- Lead and develop a small team of hands on Learning & Development (L&D) professionals to offer innovative, business-oriented and scalable L&D programs to meet changing business demands
- Source and manage external L&D partners to deliver L&D programs at the most cost effective manners
- Responsible for organizational development programs and projects with initial focus on
- Designing local “Change Management” initiatives in joint force with the global and regional HR teams related to the new company mission
- Building a strong employer branding to attract and retain the right talent
- Building an engaging, innovation-oriented and execution-focused workforce
- Building a coaching and performance driven culture
- Degree in Human Resources, Psychology and/or related discipline;
- At least 10+ years’ working experience in the regional Human Resources field and preferably 5 years’ Learning & Development Management experience with an MNC
- Have solid industry exposure in FMCG related industries
- Conversant with the latest international HR best practices, experience with psychometric tools a plus
- Good project management experience including leading organizational development programs, change management programs,
- Assertive and is capable and confident to discuss KPIs and analytics with senior management independently
- Excellent command in Spoken and Written English and Chinese (Cantonese)
- Proficient in Ms Office and other common on-line tools and social media platforms.
- Passionate in driving transformational changes
- Self-motivated, passionate, high energy and a strong believer in HR being a true business partner
- Possess excellent business acumen, is hands on, dynamic, adaptive, independent, detail-oriented, forward thinking, culturally savvy & a team player.
- Exceptional communication & interpersonal skills and is able to develop engaging relationships internal & external.
- Values team work and collaborative working styles.
Excellent opportunity and exposures:
- Opportunity to work directly with the Head of People & Culture for Hong Kong & Macau and an open international leadership team
- Opportunity to drive transformational change programs and be contributory in developing top employee experience